Do You Notice Pain And Swelling On The Inside Of Your Foot? Then You May Have Posterior Tibial Tendonitis.
Watch The Video Below To Learn More And Find Out What Can Help
Posterior tibial tendonitis is a very common issue when it comes to the foot and ankle and can cause quite a bit of pain.
It's an issue that can come from an injury or over constant punishment to your feet.
Right now if you're in pain and don't want it to get worse we want to offer you a FREE consultation to see what solutions can help.
What Is Posterior Tibial Tendonitis?
- Posterior Tibial Tendonitis happens when the tibial tendon becomes irritated, inflamed, or torn.
- Because of the tendon issue the arch of the foot loses stability and may not be supported.
- It can lead to flatfoot.
What Are The Symptoms Of Posterior Tibial Tendonitis?
- Tenderness along the tendon.
- Foot pain on the inner side of the foot.
- Difficulty standing on your toes.
- Difficulty pointing toes inward.
What Happens If Posterior Tibial Tendonitis Goes Untreated?
- The foot can eventually become flatfooted.
- Chronic pain.
- Continued weakness in the foot, ankle, and arch.
- Heel shifted outward.
What Can Be Done To Treat Posterior Tibial Tendonitis?
- First, have it diagnosed to make sure that is what you have.
- Second, schedule your FREE consultation so we can find you the right fitting shoe.
- Third, find the right shoe that will have specific support for your needs.
- Fourth, add a specific type of orthotic or insert to go with the shoe.
Want Help With This And Alleviating Your Pain?
What if the pain you are feeling with this could be helped with just a few small tweaks?
Our free posterior tibial tendonitis consultation will show you solutions to help treat this issue and get you feeling better.
So if you are looking for relief, schedule your FREE consultation by clicking the button below.