Today, we are going to dive into the Superfeet black versus blue orthotics breakdown.
Like the previous articles and videos we did…
I will explain the differences between the two and what type of feet work best with them.
You’ll also learn about when to use the black orthotics versus the blue ones.
To see the full comparison, make sure to watch the video above.
And if you’d like to see the breakdown and some more details of what is included in the Superfeet black versus blue orthotics video, take a look at this.
– The Black Orthotic is the thinnest and lowest volume with stabilizing pillars in the back.
– The Blue Orthotic has a plain pane system to accommodate the arch.
– Both arches are broad across the middle and very light and shallow.
– The Blue Orthotic is recommended for cleated situations like soccer and football.
– The Black Orthotic is a universal option for lower-volume shoes.
– Both orthotics are recommended for flatter lower-arched foot types.
Lastly, if you’d like to try blue or black orthotics, scroll down and schedule an appointment.